Societas Liturgica invites and welcomes new members who:
- are teaching or doing research in liturgical and related studies;
- are actively engaged in official liturgical commissions;
- are making significant contributions to the liturgical life of the church.
As an organization that is constituted at its biennial gatherings, the participation in a Congress of Societas Liturgica is a pre-requisite for membership.
How to become a member of Societas Liturgica?
Societas Liturgica is pleased to welcome new members. If you would like to be considered for membership in Societas Liturgica, please follow the steps bellow:
- Read the qualification for membership.
- Submit the application form (click the link below).
- Submit a short form copy of your Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Request a letter of recommendation from two members of Societas Liturgica.
- Please remember that participation in a Societas Liturgica congress is required for membership.
Click for the Membership-Forms here:
Please email these forms to:
Or send it to:
11 Princess St.
Toronto, ON M5A 4C8